Organizations typically tend to overlook the Mid-Level Donors who typically give between $1,000 & $25,000 to your cause.
Mid-Level Donors, however, are typically responsible for about 30% of donations. Thus, they form a key segment that deserves its own strategy.
Watch this webinar to learn:
- Why Mid-Level Donors can elevate your fundraising efforts
- Best practices for communicating effectively with this key segment
- How to build a Mid-Level Donor Program in 6 easy steps
- Strategies for identifying MLDs with major gift potential
- Anna Sheehan, Senior Client Engagement Manager, WealthEngine
- Raj Khera, EVP & CMO, WealthEngine